Buddha-bowl with grilled oyster mushrooms
- oyster mushroom
- boiled broccoli and carrots
We always consume oyster mushrooms cooked, but they are still a valuable ingredient in our hot Buddha dishes!
The Buddha bowl always contains:
- cereals (quinoa, millet, rice, brown rice, buckwheat, bulgur),
- vegetable protein (chickpeas, beans, lentils, tofu, wheat gluten),
- raw lettuce (baby spinach, lettuce, bird lettuce, arugula, endive),
- raw, cooked or steamed vegetables (mushrooms, carrots, broccoli, zucchini, green beans, peas, radishes, bell peppers, tomatoes, kohlrabi, corn, asparagus), and
- raw material rich in vegetable fat (avocado, sesame seeds, cashews, tahini, pine nuts, almonds, flax seeds, olives).
We can also flavor it with spices (basil, chili, ginger, garlic), creams (hummus) and dressings (vegetable yogurt).