Chinese stir-fried noodles with mushrooms
- 100 g shiitake mushrooms
- 200 g button mushrooms
- half a chicken breast fillet
- quarter of a cabbage, cut into strips
- 3 carrots, cut into strips
- 1 onion, cut into strips
- 2–3 cloves of garlic
- soy sauce, sweet and sour sauce
- ground ginger or fresh ginger
- 1.5 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 1 packet of wonton noodles
- oil, salt and pepper
Slice the chicken breast into strips, season with salt and pepper, and fry in a little oil.
Add the carrot strips and drizzle with rice vinegar, soy sauce, and sweet and sour sauce.
Mix well and continue to fry. Add the sliced mushrooms, then the cabbage.
Cook the noodles, drain, then toss in soy sauce. Combine with the vegetables, mushrooms, and chicken, sprinkle with chopped coriander, and serve at once.