Vegetable soup with white button mushroom and green spiced fridato
- 800 g mixed vegetables (carrots, turnips, celery, new potatoes)
- 400 g white button mushroom
- 1 large onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 vegetable Bouillon cube
- 3-4 liters of water
- little oil, salt and pepper
For the fridatto:
- half a liter of pancake batter (200 g flour, 300 ml milk, 2 eggs, 200 ml soda water)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green spice (mint, coriander, lemongrass, parsley)
Julienne the vegetables and cut the potatoes into small cubes, simmer them, covered in a little oil with some liquid, with the whole head onion, the bell peppers and the Bouillon cube. Replenish the liquid as needed. When the vegetables are soft, add the sliced mushrooms and after 2-3 minutes thin with the remaining water and bring to a boil.
For the fridato, stir in the finely chopped green spices into the pancake batter and fry. We can make it more spicy with a little chili. It is better to make thicker pancakes. Cut the finished pancakes into thin strips and served with the soup.